Travel Medical Insurance for 60 Plus
Prime Coverage*Prime Care*Primelink
** This insurance coverage is for Canadian Residents only.
Affordable emergency travel medical insurance for out of province or out of county for travels for age 60 or over.
Have you been denied travel medical insurance because of a pre-existing condition?
PrimeLink medical underwriting has the policy for you. Learn more about it in our Q & A section.
Who can apply?
Anyone over the age of 60, even if you have pre-existing conditions.
How does it work?
PrimeLink Insurance's medical underwriting designs policies individually for travelers and can offer coverage to almost anyone 60 years of age or older.
It's all about your situations, not your age group, or category of health issues.
Did you know…
- $0 deductible with options available to reduce your premium
- Single trip plans to cover your trip up to 212 days
- Assistant available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Multilingual interpreters to communicate with foreign countries
- Covered expenses paid directly, whenever possible
- Arrangement of return to a Canadian hospital, if necessary
- Expenses for emergency medical attention
- Expenses for ambulance transportation
- Expenses for emergency dental treatment
- Paramedical services
- Expenses to bring someone to your bedside
- Expenses related to your death
- Expenses to return your vehicle home
- Expenses to bring you home
For a detailed description of plan and coverage, please refer to the policy wording.
Customer service we are proud of. It’s our policy!
- Your rate would be classified with Rate Category A+, A, B or C according
to your answers to the questionnaire, age and pre-existing conditions.
Please see the travel insurance application for details.
PrimeLink Universal Rates for Age 60 and Over
Multi-trip Emergency Medical and Single-Trip Emergency Medical Plans are available.
PrimeLink Universal Rates
Important: All rates and policy wording are subject to change without notice.
- For a detailed description of plan highlights and coverage, please refer to the policy wording.
Primelink Universal $5 million in coverage.PrimeLink Universal Travel Insurance is pleased to provide as an additional value-added service Medical Concierge Services to you when travelling to the U.S.
- IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY, CALL THE ASSISTANCE CENTRE IMMEDIATELY
1 877-251-4464 toll-free from the USA and Canada
+1 (519) 251-7800 collect to Canada
from anywhere else in the world.
Our Assistance Centre is there to help you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Please note that if you do not call the Assistance Centre in an emergency and prior to treatment, you will have to pay 20% of the eligible medical expenses we would normally pay under this policy. If it is medically impossible for you to call, please have someone call on your behalf.