Insurance Distribution Professional
- This is a gate to general insurance industry which will be very rewarding as a professional.
- Consultation of new and renewal business, quote preparations, changes of policies, claim assistance of commercial(business) insurance accounts. Process new and renew clients’ policies.
- Deepen client relationships through excellent communication in customer service including risk management through value of insurance.
- Manage and process clients accounts through insurance companies’ portals and our management system. Meet all requirement of processing standards for storage, retrieval, confidentiality accuracy and timeliness. Other duties includes greetings and some administrative duties.
- Professional proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Level 2 licensee
- Highly organized
- Desire to increase general insurance knowledge
- Able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Flexible, perseverance and resilience
- Strong computer skills with basic knowledge of MS Office Suite Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be a fast learner, a great communicator and a motivated team player
- Work experience in sales and marketing will be definitely an asset
- Accuracy and numeracy
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org