Environmental Liability Policies are designed to offer a broad range of flexible, affordable protection for environmental risks arising out of an insured’s business or contracting operations.
- Clean up costs imposed by regulators, including: the insured’s own property, other land, water and habitats.
- Third party legal liability, including: Bodily injury, property damage including loss of use and diminishing in value
- Cover for sudden & accidental and gradual pollution
- Losses arising from transportation of products or waste by or on behalf of the insured
- Non-owned disposal sites, ground contamination liabilities, defence costs and emergency expenses incurred in responding to incident
Limits & Terms
- Policy limits from $200,000 up to $5,000,000 in the aggregate
- Deductibles as low at $2,500
- Stand alone policies or add to your CGL policy
Let us help you for your insurance need.
Bridges International Insurance Services