Dear Working Holiday makers,
Getting ready for your journey? When you look for insurance, don’t decide on the spot. Shop around and see what the best option is. Here’re some tips.
– Lower premium means less coverage. Make sure to cover what you need.
– Read policy wording before purchase(especially exclusion clause)
– Ask questions. Understand some important definition such as “pre-existing condition” and “emergency”.
5 Steps to purchase policy
1) Visit our website.
2) Check premium.
3) Check summary of benefits. E-mail us for any questions.
4) Apply on-line. (For 2-year-policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
5) You’ll receive a confirmation letter, policy book and a wallet card by e-mail.
Q. What if don’t have insurance?
A. You may be refused entry by immigration officer.
Q. I don’t want purchase 2-year-policy. What if I purchase only one year?
A. You may end up a visa that expires at the same time as your insurance. In this case, you cannot apply for visa extension at a later day.
Q. I’m travelling to U.S. Will I be covered?
A. Yes, the coverage is worldwide except your home country.
Q. How long does it take to get a policy?
A. Within a business day.
Q. What’s the benefit of purchasing insurance from Canadian Insurer?
A. Easy to call for assistance in case of emergency.
Q. I’m already in Canada. Any plan I can apply for?
A. All Visitor Plans on our website accept applicants within Canada. Waiting period applies(period varies in each plan).
Q. Do I get a refund if I cancel my policy after my arrival to Canada?
A. Refunds are payable only when:
– You return to your home country prior to the expiry date permanently.
– You become insured under a Canadian provincial or territorial heath plan.
Supporting documents such as photocopy of boarding ticket will be required.
Any Questions? Contact us email@example.com Cheers!