Cargo Insurance

Are you looking for shipping insurance, transportation insurance, transit insurance, freight insurance, moving insurance or cargo insurance? Whatever it is called, it covers your and your clients’ properties such as products, goods and equipments while moving or at temporary location in case of mishaps.

Inland marine insurance covers when your commercial package does not cover while your properties are in transit. Especially when high value equipments are moving from one place to another, you need inland marine insurance protect them.

Also there are different type of inland marine insurance, which is nothing to do with “marine”, here are some examples:

  • Bailee’s Customer Coverage—Protects clients’ property that is left in the care of your business; e.g., if you operate a warehouse or repair shop.
  • Builder’s Risk—Protects structures and materials during new construction projects or renovations.
  • Exhibition and Fine Art Coverage—Keeps valuable items protected while on exhibit, in transit or on loan.
  • Installation Floater—Covers materials from the moment they are loaded onto a truck until they are put to use or installed.
  • Motor Truck Cargo Coverage—Keeps clients’ goods protected while your business transports and delivers them.

Whether you are a manufacturer, wholesaler, retailer, shipping company, freight forwarder, trucker, exporter or importer from or to Toronto, Ontario,  or Vancouver, BC,  you need to protect your or your customers’ goods while in the carrier of ships, airplanes, trucks or railroads. Whether you need coverage for single shipment, multiple or regular shipments a year, our cargo insurance specialists are happy to help you.

Especially open cargo insurance is pretty economical for shippers.

On your behalf, we will find a best quote with not only price but quality of coverage from wide range of our Cargo Insurance Markets.

Please contact us for a consultation

ON/AB: 1-888-298-6526 BC: 1-888-267-4461

Weekdays: 9:00am – 5:00pm Eastern or Pacific Standard Time