Now you can choose own optometrist insurance. Many optometrists opted out from being a member of the Canadian Association of Optometrists. This has been since 2010 where membership became optional.
We offer BC and Ontario optometrist insurance for those who opted out. You have three options to choose from. The lowest premium starts from $1,200 annual with $2 million coverage. The highest coverage is with $5,000,000 and retroactive to the date when you had coverage with the first E & O policy.
Please give us a call for further details.
1-888-267-4461 (toll free)
or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Related articles by Zemanta
- Gaga inspired circle contact lenses scare eye doctors (inquisitr.com)
- Optometrists laud Uduaghan on internship (vanguardngr.com)
- Glasses online? B.C. optometrists take a dim view (globaltvbc.com)
- Rockwood Adds General Liability to Its Life Agents E&O Product (eon.businesswire.com)
- Eye exams can indicate health problems (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Have a visual field test performed by your ophthalmologist to be sure (realself.com)
- A man of vision (commercialappeal.com)
- Chicago optometrist recommendations. (ask.metafilter.com)
- Tech Talk Podcasts (flatchat.wordpress.com)