Boat Insurance - Marine Pleasure Craft
You have the boat insurance coverage, featuring:
- Superior coverage that includes: Agreed Value, uninsured boater or vessel, personal effects, water sports liability, pet companion and more.
- Emergency assistance for towing and medical emergencies, plus search and rescue.
- Broad navigation limits within coastal and inland waters so you can explore new horizons.
- Loss of use coverage to provide you with a temporary replacement vessel.
- Savings and discounts based on experience, claims-free status, education and anti-theft devices.
Types of boats covered:
Whether you’re cruising the waters, bobbing aimlessly under the sunshine, or relaxing on the deck of a houseboat, you want to know your boat is protected. No matter what kind of boat you own for pleasure use, we offer the protection you need to enjoy every minute on the water.
A boat insurance policy may cover…
- Fire, explosion, theft and vandalism
- Lightning, hail and windstorm damage
- Impact or collision
- Vermin damage
Coverage that extends beyond your boat
- Medical/death/funeral benefit
- Emergency towing and loss of use
- Pollution and wreck removal
- Personal effects
This boat insurance program covers:
- Small Runabouts (No boat too small!)
- Water-Ski Boats
- All types of recreational fishing boats
- High Performance
- Pontoon Boats
- Power Cruisers
- Large Yachts (valued up to $50million)
- Jet Drive Boats
- Sea Doos/Jet Skis (see PWC program)
The Premier recreational watercraft program has been leading the way for 25 years.
Unique Features include:
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost Endorsement Now Available for boats up to 3 years of age for as low as $25 AP
- Consequential property damage protection
- $1 million pollution liability