Commercial auto insurance can be customized and flexible solutions for any business that is so called IRCA (Individually Rated Commercial Auto).
For businesses on the move, we, BIIS, are the best choice for commercial auto insurance coverage – whether as a stand-alone policy or part of a total business insurance solution. As we offer coverage from Canada’s large auto insurers, they have the financial strength and resources to deliver the bottom-line benefits commercial auto insurance customers need and appreciate.
When it comes to commercial auto insurance, size is NOT an issue.
We provide special consideration to:
- Well-established Canadian-based businesses who carry their own product
- Low to medium hazard exposures
- Businesses that demonstrate a commitment to good driver selection, training and loss prevention
- Newer vehicles and well-maintained vehicles
- Favourable loss experience and continuous commercial insurance
- A Satisfactory or Excellent CVOR rating for heavy commercial vehicles
Individually Rated Commercial Auto
For customers who insure up to four commercial vehicles, the advantage of combining auto with P&C insurance doesn’t stop with the Multi-Policy Discount – that’s just the beginning. Benefit from an advanced pricing model, and additional features such as:
- Rating for driving records 5 & 6
- Responsible Driver Guarantee (Intact)– an optional coverage with a driving record 6, the first at-fault accident will be treated as though it never happened
- Accident Forgiveness – automatically applies to vehicles with a driving record 6
- Transportation Replacement coverage is available with no daily limit for all commercial vehicles, including heavy vehicles
- Waiver of Depreciation available for light vehicles
- Preferred pricing for vehicles driven by conviction-free drivers
For commercial customers who own or manage five or more company vehicles, it’s more efficient to ensure them under one fleet policy with one common renewal date. Their large capacity enables them to provide high in-house limits of up to $10 million in Third Party Liability. The more vehicles insured under the policy, the greater the value – specialized fleet discounts and credits apply based on the size of the fleet. Their fleet program is designed to target medium-sized fleets that emphasize safe driving policies and have an above-average heavy vehicle safety rating with the Ministry of Transportation, and their pricing benefits fleet owners that employ experienced, conviction-free drivers.
We can provide coverage for many different types of garage operations, including repair facilities, body shops, car detailers and parking lots. In addition, we target government licensed Auto Technicians and Drive Clean facilities. We also cover well-established used car dealers if they have been in business for at least five years and are registered with the Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council.
Our size and capacity allow us to provide high in-house limits of up to $10 million in Third Party Liability and $1 million in coverage for customer automobiles.
One of our partners, Intact Insurance strives to be the number one choice for commercial insurance in Canada. What this means to us is that they are committed to providing a superior level of service and flexibility to help us meet the changing needs of our customers. Their dedicated commercial lines staff is here for you, with a promise to make doing business with you easy, always.