Who can apply?
Anyone over the age of 60, even if you have pre-existing conditions.
How does it work?
PrimeLink Insurance’s medical underwriting designs policies individually for travelers and can offer coverage to almost anyone 60 years of age or older. It’s all about your situations, not your age group, or category of health issues.
Did you know...
- $0 deductible with options available to reduce your premium
- Single trip plans to cover your trip up to 212 days
- Assistant available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Multilingual interpreters to communicate with foreign countries
- Covered expenses paid directly, whenever possible
- Arrangement of return to a Canadian hospital, if necessary
- Expenses for emergency medical attention
- Expenses for ambulance transportation
- Expenses for emergency dental treatment
- Paramedical services
- Expenses to bring someone to your bedside
- Expenses related to your death
- Expenses to return your vehicle home
- Expenses to bring you home
For a detailed description of plan and coverage, please refer to the policy wording.
Customer service we are proud of. It’s our policy!
- Your rate would be classified with Rate Category A+, A, B or C according to your answers to the questionnaire, age and pre-existing conditions. Please see the travel insurance application for details.
PrimeLink Universal Rates for Age 60 and Over
Multi-trip Emergency Medical and Single-Trip Emergency Medical Plans are available.
Important: All rates and policy wording are subject to change without notice.