BIIS Business No Comments

Renting out your home or condo for a short-time of period?
It would be a good idea to exchange your home with somewhere away from home or rent your space to someone else.
It is getting popular that a family is interested in renting out own home or condo for a part of the month or longer through airbnb, VRBO or HomeAway. Regular homeowner insurance policy does not cover for this kind of endeavour.
We are pleased to offer this kind of special commercial insurance for your home or condo to protect your asset from the liability that you are responsible for as a landlord.
Please contact us for details. Phone toll free 1-888-267-4461 or just email to
Thank you,
BIIS – Bridges International Insurance Services