You need to protect your business and assets from perils and litigation. Your clients and general contractors require contractors and trades insurance. That is normal in this litigious world. How would you win the tender without the insurance? We offer insurance coverage to following contractors and trades but not limited to: excavators, air conditioning and refrigeration contractors, private investigators, HVAC installers, brick layers, road workers, blasting, demolition, construction workers, electricians, plumbers, carpenters, cement mason, concrete plant operator, gas fitter, drywall finisher, electronics communications technicians, elevator mechanics, floor covering installers, glaziers, hardwood floor layers, heat and frost insulators, iron workers, joiners, masons, metal fabricators, painters and decorators, plasterers, refrigeration mechanics, roofers, water proofers, sheet metal workers, sprinkler system installers, steamfitters, pipe fitters, tile setters, welders, cable splicers, meter technicians and power line technicians. We are happy to review your current insurance contract before the renewal.

Commercial General Liability*

Commercial general liability insurance is a core of the contractors and trades insurance. This provides coverage to protect your business from financial liability caused by bodily injury to third party or property damage of others arising out of your operations. You may be legally liable to pay compensatory damage due to your or your employees’ negligence. According to the Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation, $2 million is standard. Commercial General Liability coverage starts from $1,000,000 up to $5,000,000.

Your business properties *

In addition to commercial general liability insurance, consider the replacement, repair and cleaning costs of your valuable business properties: your tools, equipment, building and/or contents for rent, improvement and betterments. Usually the building would be covered with Adjusted Cost Value but Replacement Cost coverage could be available.

Loss of Business Income

When you lose the use of your business space, you suffer an additional loss of your business income. Repairs or replacement to your property takes some time to recover the business income. Your loss of business income would be covered if your property is damaged by an insured peril.

Additional Protection*

You could include Medical payment, Tenants’ legal liability.


  • Various higher deductibles.
  • Loss history
  • Experience
  • Location

*Subject to the provisions, conditions, definitions, limitations and exclusions as described in the policy wordings.

Insurance Broking

As a member of the largest independent insurance broker group, we can find best coverage with competitive price offered by major respective insurance companies in Canada. Just please let us know what your needs are. We can customize your coverage, such as increasing the commercial general liability coverage to 5 million dollars.

Please call or email us for your inquiry

ON/AB: 1-888-298-6526 BC: 1-888-267-4461

Weekdays: 9:00am – 5:00pm Eastern or Pacific Standard Time